Here you will find an up-to-date list of accessories for CRYO BOX and Nitrogen, which we currently offer.
- CRYO BOX thermal shoes
- CRYO BOX Cotton Gloves (Lightweight)
- Filling hose (2,00) on both sides ¾-16 UNF
- Adapter 3/8 “IG tank connections
- Gas warning device (see below for more information)
- Station warning device (see below for more information)
Monitor gas concentrations in the ambient air with a gas detector </ strong>
We offer mobile single-gas detectors and, on request, multi-gas detectors.
CO Eingaswarngerät BW Clip </ strong>
As the world’s most popular and widely used maintenance-free gas detector, the GasAlertClip Extreme Eingas-Warner provides uninterrupted and reliable protection for 24 months. There is no need to calibrate this gas detection unit, you do not need to replace sensors, or charge or change the batteries.
The gas detector BW Technologies GasAlertClip Extreme is designed for a service life of 24 months. After this time, the device switches off automatically. The detector is compatible with the MicroDock II automatic test system. Special features of GasAlertClip Extreme:
- Large Activity LCD displays remaining life in months, days and hours
- very compact
- 24 months maintenance-free
- built-in data storage
- If required, display of recorded signal peaks
- User-activated daily self-test
- Built-in vibration alarm for high-noise environments
- Recording and transmission of alarm events </ li>
- 2 alarm levels: 1. Alarm at 30 ppm, 2. Alarm at 200 ppm
- Dimensions: 4,1×5,0x8,7cm
- Display 3.4 inches
- Weight 92 grams
- automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics every 24 hours
- Attachment with crocodile clip
- Temperature range -30 to +50 degrees Celsius
Carbon dioxide and oxygen station monitor / adjustable alarms / 4-digit LCD consisting of main and remote unit / relay contacts / analogue output The station warning device consists of a main unit and a remote display. The station warning device is used to stationarily measure carbon dioxide and oxygen. The station warning device protects people from the odorless gas CO2 and also warns of low oxygen content in the breathing air. The gas warning system displays the measured values on an LCD. The station warning device has two relays that can be used to control alarm lights or sounders. Furthermore, the station warning device has an integrated, acoustic alarm, which emits a sound of 80 db in the event of an alarm. The station warning device is used everywhere where CO2 can be released. This can be z. B. be in storage rooms. The main unit is protected to IP54. 4 LEDs on the front provide information about the system status. If you have further questions about the station warning device, please use our contact form. Our technicians are happy to advise you regarding the station warning devices or all other products.